Traffic Tech is a group of two companies active in the fields of traffic management, parking, access control, security & industrial weighing applications.
Over the past thirty years, Traffic Tech has developed core engineering, system integration, contracting and service capabilities, that helped earn Traffic Tech a leading role in the fields of specialization throughout the Middle East & the Gulf regions.
- Traffic Tech Middle East Co. (TTME) was established in 1985 in Amman– Jordan. TTME operates within the Middle East region with various activities in Jordan, Syria, Lebanon, Egypt, Iraq & the Palestinian Authority Area.
- Traffic Tech (Jordan) Co. (TTJ) was established in 1994 to act as the contracting arm of TTME in Jordan and is registered as a Grade B electrical contractor with the Ministry of Public Works & the Jordanian Construction Contractors Association. TTJ carries out traffic control, industrial weighing & general low current electrical works projects.
To be the leading provider in the Middle East of traffic monitoring, control & safety equipment , intelligent transportation systems (ITS),
and security systems.
- To study the world market, select the most appropriate technologies for the Middle East region and establish
permanent relationships with the relevant suppliers.
- To take a system integration approach and offer complete turn-key solutions to our clients.
- To provide a professional design, installation and after sales service through our qualified and well equipped staff.